2013 what i can expect ?
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 / Wednesday, March 06, 2013


            Hello guys ! its been a long time i been here blogging since the last post was nov 2012. Well yes this year 2013 was another challenging year i have . well ~  i have alot of ups and down thru-out to me my path is quite uneven and unstable . To YOU guys that have been continue to VIEW my blog well what can i say beside that THANKYOU ! well yes i don't expect much for this year ! Nevertheless ...


           Things some how to changed so do people ! WELL different expectation for one another . well INDEED i might not know how to walk and FACE it BUT! This is life no matter you like it or not ? we choose to live with it . Yes i was hurt to the extend that i don't know what is LOVE ...  TO me some mention this .. why not choose to LIVE AND BE HAPPY LIKE YOU WERE IN THE PAST?

              To me well as a guy all you do at time is to rant to fell better isn't it ? well guys don't offend share personal things to whom they are not closet to . Beside that as guys all you think was is the PRIDE your FACE ? correct so ? i don't cry under my BLANKET and expect a Girl to solve this things with you.

             IS TOTALLY inssane am i aright ? throughout my life after living for like 10 over years , i have never expect of even DREAM that my JOB is gonna be EASY! that is so callled IMPOSSIBLE and Hilarious.


           WHy BLogging ? hah! well to me is a kinda of a little things like DIARY that you wrote to update and express how any one felt . Yes ! we do agree that people read is either giving NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE COMMENTS ? well you are who you ARE SO ? why do you have to bother and care right ?


             I will update my post soon as im free (: regards Snoopy eugene (:
Me.

THIS IS ME

Eugene Toh You Jun

Create Your Badge 卓猷俊

Create Your Badge Hello. My name is Eugene 卓猷俊 I am forever 8years old.
I study in Singapore
I live in Singapore.
I love people<3 I hate liars.
j's@cademy Model
☐ATTACHED/☑SINGLE (25/03/11)
27 August
my msn: eugenetoh_13@hotmail.com
:D
I'm from: Singapore

A&J child care
Punggol Primary(2000-2005)
Montfort Secondary(holy innocent english sch1951)(2006-2009)
MDIS(2010-present)
christian City Harvest Church Cell GroupN256/E462/N174/e462

I'm socialable



Readers.


Twitter





Productions